Fried Ham and Cheese Sandwiches (#2143)
Share This Recipe
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 bunch Parsley Leaves
- 4 slices Ham
- 8 slices White Bread sandwich
- 4 slices Cheese
- 150 ml Milk
- 3 Eggs
- Whisk the eggs and the milk in a medium bowl.
- Heat the butter in a skillet.
- Dip the slices of bread briefly in the egg and milk mixture and fry on both sides in butter over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Lay a parsley leaf on four of the slices of bread and the add a sliced of ham and a sliced of cheese
- Put under a hot broiler (grill) until the cheese has melted.
- Put the other four slices of bread on top.
- Halve the sandwiches diagonally and serve at once.