Weekend Skillet Breakfast (#2139)
Share This Recipe
- 12 slices Turkey Bacon cut into pieces
- 1 medium Potatoes peeled, cut into small cubes
- 2 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 8 oz Liquid Egg Substitute cholestrol free, or 4 each eggs, beaten
- Place the bacon and the potato in a non-stick skillet, and cook over medium heat for 12 min., stirring frequently until potatoes are fork tender.
- Stir in the onions and chili powder, pour the egg substitute (or eggs) evenly over the mixture, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 more min. Or until mixture is set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.