Asian Turkey Meatballs (#2134)
Asian Poultry Turkey Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 500 grams Turkey ground
- 2 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Ginger freshly minced, optional
- 1 medium Zucchini grated
- 4 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 cup Peas, Frozen
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Egg Noodles cooked with asian greens, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°c (400 f degrees).
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray or lay with a baking mat.
- Add ground turkey, onion, garlic, zucchini, oyster sauce and peas in a bowl.
- Season with pepper.
- Use hands or spatula to stir until mix well.
- Shape into 8 meatballs.
- Toss lightly in breadcrumbs to evenly coat.
- Arrange on a plate.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook meatballs, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and slightly brown.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with stir-fried noodles with greens.