Mexican Chili (#2131)
Chili Mexican Beef Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 15 1/2 oz Chili Beans hot and spicy
- 28 oz Tomatoes cut up
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 cups Celery chopped
- 1 cup Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Peppers green,
- 4 oz Hot Chili Peppers drained, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Marjoram dried, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 4 oz Mushrooms
- In crockpot combine beans, undrained tomatoes, celery, onion, tomato paste, green pepper, green chilies, mushrooms, sugar, bay leaf, salt, marjoram, garlic powder and pepper.
- In skillet brown ground beef; drain and stir into tomato mixture.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Skim off excess fat.
- Remove bay leaf; stir before serving.