Cranberry Orange Loaf (#2130)
Breads Desserts Nuts
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Orange Zest grated
- 1 1/2 cups Cranberries fresh
- 1/2 cup Pecans coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Margarine softened
- 1 cup Sugar white
- 1 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Orange Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350° f (180° c) f (175 degrees c).
- Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in orange zest, cranberries, and pecans.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Stir in orange juice.
- Beat in flour mixture until just moistened. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the bread springs back when lightly touched.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Wrap in plastic when completely cool.