Seven Layer Taco Dip - Superbowl (#2115)
Dips Snacks Spreads Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 oz Taco Seasoning Mix 1 package
- 16 oz Refried Beans 1 can
- 8 oz Cream Cheese 1 package, softened
- 16 oz Sour Cream 1 container
- 16 oz Salsa 1 container
- 1 large Tomatoes chopped
- 1 large Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 1 bunch Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions chopped
- 1 small Iceberg Lettuce shredded
- 6 oz Black Olives drained and sliced
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Mix together the taco seasoning mix and refried beans in a medium bowl until blend well.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a large serving platter.
- Stir together the sour cream and cream cheese in another medium bowl until mix well.
- Spread evenly over the refried beans.
- Top with another layer of salsa.
- Arrange a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa.
- Top with cheddar cheese and sprinkle with black olives.