Broiled Tilapia Parmesan (#2112)
Fish Seafood Main
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice fresh
- 1/4 tsp Basil dried
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper ground
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Celery Salt
- 2 pounds Tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the parmesan cheese mixture on the top side.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Be careful not to over cook the fish.