Garlicky Oven Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes (#2110)
Share This Recipe
- 2 1/2 pounds Potatoes fingerling, or new red potatoes, washed
- 10 whole Garlic Cloves medium to large size, peeled, slightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Rosemary Leaves freshly chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 Cayenne Pepper to taste, or pepper flakes
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450° f (230° c).
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper to taste until well mixed.
- Place the potatoes in a large baking sheet in a singer layer.
- Roast for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and crispy, stirring once after 15 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheet for a few minutes.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl and season with more salt and black pepper if needed.
- Serve with more extra-virgin olive oil drizzled on top if desired.