Gorgous Gooey Cinnamon Bread (#2105)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Ground
- 4 slices Bread White or Brown
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Golden Syrup
- 10 grams Butter
- First of all, melt the butter on a low heat in a non-stick frying pan. Remove from heat and let stand.
- Next, combine the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the golden syrup and spices to the butter. Mix thourghly.
- Put the bread slices in the mixture 2 at a time on a medium heat. Cook until slightly crispy on the edges.
- Cook the other 2, drizzle with maple syrup to serve.