Crab-Stuffed Chicken (#2100)
Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 4 oz Crab Meat or imitation, chopped
- 1/4 cup Water Chestnuts chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons Bread Crumbs fine
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Leaves fresh, snipped
- 1/4 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 medium Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless Skinless)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions sliced, for garnish
- For filling, combine crabmeat, water chestnuts, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, and mustard.
- Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Pound with meat mallet until 1/8" thick.
- Repeat with other pieces of chicken.
- Spoon some of the filling onto 1 end of each chicken breast half.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Arrange chicken, seam side down, in a 12x7x2" baking dish.
- Brush with some of the worcestershire sauce.
- Bake in a 350° f (180° c). Oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Brush with remaining worcestershire sauce and sprinkle with green onion.
- Microwave directions:
- Prepare as above, except cooking chicken rolls in the microwave, covered with waxed paper, on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Give the dish a 1/2 turn every 4 minutes.