Broccoli and Mushroom Quesadillas (#2098)
Mexican Lunch Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 medium Onions chopped
- 8 oz Mushrooms fresh, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pinch Parsley Leaves
- 1 Oregano
- 1 Basil
- 2 tablespoons Butter or olive oil, canola oil
- 1 medium Sweet Red Bell Peppers chopped
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets steamed, chopped
- 8 Flour Tortillas prefer whole wheat
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Mild grated
- Sauté the onion, mushrooms, garlic and herbs in the butter or oil over medium heat until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and bell pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, another 3 minutes more.
- Spoon the mixture over 4 tortillas that have been placed on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Top each tortilla with cheese and a second tortilla.
- Bake in a 350° f (180° c) f oven until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges to serve.