Chinese Spicy Sesame Beef Stir-Fry (#2095)
Asian Chinese Beef Main
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef tender boneless such as sirloin, cut srosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1 large Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Sweet Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Beef Stock canned
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Ginger ,
- 1 large Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Dried Red Hot Chili Pepper crushed
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Combine beef strips with 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds in small bowl.
- Toss to coat well.
- Cut florets off broccoli stalk. Peel stalk and thinly slice cosswise.
- Combine broccoli florets and stalk with yellow pepper in medium bowl.
- Stir broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, and crushed red pepper in small bowl until cornstarch dissolves.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok or heavy large skillet over high heat.
- Add beef and stir-fry until brown, about 2 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer beef to plate.
- Heat remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok.
- Add broccoli and peppers, stir-fry for one minute then cover wok for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir-fry for one minute.
- Add beef and accumulated juices from plate.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 1 minute.
- Transfer beef mixture to platter.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if desired and serve.