Broccoli Rice Casserole (#2088)
Share This Recipe
- 1 small Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery chopped
- 10 oz Broccoli Florets thawed
- 1 Tbsp Butter or margarine
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread processed
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup condensed, undiluted
- 5 oz Evaporated Milk can
- 3 cups Rice cooked
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté onion, celery and broccoli in butter for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, soup and milk until smooth.
- Place rice in a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over; do not stir.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.