Cheesy Mushroom Pizza (#2087)
Pizzas Italian Main Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 Pizza Shell prepared dough (or pre-baked crust)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or other vegetable oil
- 1 cup Button Mushrooms crimini, white or any small button kind
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese for serving
- Prehaeat oven to 425 degree f.
- Place two trays in the oven to heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat up oil in medium a non-stick pan over high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, and cook for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Divide the dough into 2 balls and roll out on a lightly floured surface to 15-inch rounds.
- Coat trays with cooking spray, then put the dough on top.
- Spread evenly the mozzarellac cheese, top with the sauteed mushrooms.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the topping is golden and the crust is crispy.
- Sprinle with shaved parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.