All purpose Ice-cream (#2086)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 Liter Milk, Whole
- 410 grams Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 410 grams Milk, Canned frozen
- 1 envelope Whipped Cream powder
- Whip the whipped cream powder with the whole milk, on the mixer, until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the frozen canned milk and the sweetened milk, and keep whipping.
- Put in the freezer until ready (all night). Take it out every 2 to 3 hours and hand whip it, to help it remain smooth.
- Add a few cookies (like oreos) in the mix, or frozen fruit, or a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder. Be creative!