Impossible Garden Vegetable Pie (#2085)
Desserts Pies Main
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets or cauliflower, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 3/4 cup Biscuit Baking Mix (Bisquick)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Lightly grease pie plate, 10x1 1/2 inches. Cook broccoli until almost tender; drain thoroughly.
- Mix broccoli, onion, green pepper in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients 15 sec in blender or 1 minute with hand beater or until smooth.
- Pour in pie plate. Bake until golden brown and knife inserted in centre comes out clean; approx. 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with tomato slices and parsley.