Salmon Cakes (#2082)
Fish Salmon Seafood Side
Share This Recipe
- 6 oz Salmon, Canned drained
- 1/3 cup Cracker Crumbs
- 1 large Eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- Add the salmon, cracker crumbs, egg, onion or shallot, milk and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 patties.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Cooke the salmon patties on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
- Use care when flipping as the patties will only loosely hold together depending on how firmly they shaped.