Spagehtti Garlic & Oil (#2076)
Share This Recipe
- 16 oz Spaghetti
- 5 cloves Garlic freshly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Salt for the cooking water
- 1 Tbsp Italian Parsley minced, for garnish
- 1 Hot Chili Peppers dried, optional
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the salt to the water.
- Cook the pasta according to the package direction until "al dente", tender but still firm to the bite. Drain.
- Meanwhile, slice the garlic into very thin slices.
- In a small saucepan gently heat the olive oil and garlic together to infuse the garlic flavor into the oil. Add a dried hot pepper if desired.
- Mix the garlic oil and pasta together. Add pepper to taste.
- Serve warm. Top with parmesan cheese and parsley to garnish if desired.