Linguine and Clam Sauce (#2074)
Share This Recipe
- 24 Clams fresh topneck, or 2 small cans chopped clams
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4 oz Clam Juice
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Cheese grated
- 1 pound Linguine Pasta
- To prepare fresh clams: Rinse in cold water, place in plastic bag and put in freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove clams from shells, reserving clam juice.
- Coarsely chop clam meat.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until golden in color.
- Add juice from clams and bottled clam juice.
- Boil gently for 2 minutes.
- Add clams and simmer 2 to 4 minutes until clams are tender.
- Add parsley, pour clam sauce over linguine.