Chocolate Pudding (Low-fat) (#2071)
Chocolate Desserts Puddings Low Fat
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- 2 cups Milk nonfat
- 2 tablespoons Espresso, Brewed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and chocolate chips in a small saucepan, whisk until well mixed.
- Stir in milk and bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, and keep stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add espresso and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Pour into four 4-ounce ramekins.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator until ready to use.