Homemade Pasta (#2067)
Share This Recipe
- 2 whole Eggs
- 150 grams Bread Flour
- Sift the flour. Pour flour in a bowl. Now make a well in the center and break in the eggs.
- Using a folk, whisk the eggs until combined and then start adding in some the flour.
- Use your hands and knead the dough about 5 minutes, adding a little flour if necessary. Dough must be smooth and pliable.
- Now cover the dough with a tea towel and allow to relax about 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and roll it into a large rectangle 12×12 inch and 1/8 inch thick in size, using a rolling pin and more flour for dusting.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut dough into 1/8 inch thick strips.
- To cook pasta, take a large pot. Pour 500 ml water and add 2 teaspoons salt. When the water is boiling, add cut pasta. It cooks in about 10 minutes. Remove cooked pasta using tongs and put them in a colander. Drain well. Do not rinse.
- See my website www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com