Huminta (Bolivian Style Souffle) (#2065)
Souffles Main Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 4 cups Quinoa cooked
- 1 cup Tofu squeezed
- 1 cup Winter Squash cooked
- 1/4 cup Tahini (Sesame Paste)
- 3 Anise Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Run quinoa, tofu and squash through a fine food mill.
- Lightly blend in tahini, anise and salt.
- Oil a small casserole.
- Add half of the bread crumbs and rotate around the casserole to form a thin layer of crumbs.
- Add the quinoa mixture, sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top, cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve hot in cold weather or at room temperature in hot weather.
- Any leftovers may be sliced and pan fried.