Lemon Baked Dover Sole (#2061)
Fish Seafood Main Diabetic Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 13 oz Sole Fillets 3 1/4 ounces each fillet
- 2 tsp Butter or non-fat margarine, melted - olive oil works too
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Parsley Leaves fresh, chopped
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1 Salt to taste
- Rinse fillets thoroughly in cold water; pat dry with paper towels, season each side lightly with salt and set aside.
- Combine melted butter (or olive oil) and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, chopped parsley and pepper in a shallow container.
- Dip fillets in butter/lemon juice mixture and dredge in flour mixture.
- Transfer fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any remaining butter/lemon mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika.
- Bake at 375° f (190° c). For 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is golden brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Note: If a crisper texture is desired, broil baked fillets 4 inches from heat for 1 minute.
- Garnish each fillet with a lemon wedge and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.