Chile-Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes (#2058)
Share This Recipe
- 4 medium Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoons Canned Green Chili Peppers drained
- Cut tomatoes in half, horizontally; scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Discard pulp. Place shells upside down on paper towels to drain.
- Combine sour cream and rest of ingredients and spoon into tomatoes.
- Place in a greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Broil 5 1/2 inch from heat 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.