Potato Leek Chicken (#2051)
Share This Recipe
- 5 medium Potatoes sliced
- 1 large Leeks washed well, sliced
- 10 Chicken thighs
- 1 package Soup, Leek, Dried Mix packaged, dried
- 1 cup Water
- Combine potatoes and leek. Place on bottom of slow cooker. Arrange chicken over potatoes.
- In small bowl, combine leek soup mix and water. Whisk until well mixed. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- If you can't find leek soup mix at your local supermarket you can get it delivered from amazon:
- Knorr leek recipe soup mix (1.8 oz packets) 3 packs
- Frontier soups homemade in minutes soup mix, idaho outpost potato leek, 3.25 ounce
- Recipe classic (soup leek dip) - 1.8oz (pack of 6)
- Creamy potato & leek soup mix, 16oz