Grated Potato Pancakes (#2036)
Share This Recipe
- 1 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour enriched, sifted
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Dash Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds Potatoes
- 1 Butter or bacon drippings
- Beat egg with a little of the milk.
- Stir in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the remaining milk, beating until mixture is smooth.
- Wash and peel potatoes, grate directly into batter, then beat well.
- Fry on a hot greased griddle and serve hot with crisply fried bacon, with stewed berries, or with applesauce.