Blackberry Muffins (#2035)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/8 cups Sugar
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour divided
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Blackberries
- Preheat oven to 400° f (200° c). Grease 2 12 cup muffin pans, or use liners.
- In a large bowl cream butter with sugar and add eggs.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of the flour and combine the remaining flour with baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Combine milk and vanilla.
- Alternately add the milk and flour mixture to the creamed butter and egg mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved flour over berries and gently fold berries into the mixture.
- Fill each muffing cup 3/4 full and sprinkle tops with sugar if desired.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until done.