Italian Love Cake (#2034)
Cakes Chocolate Desserts Italian
Share This Recipe
- 1 Package Cake Mix, Fudge Marble
- 2 pounds Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 package Instant Pudding Mix chocolate
- 1 cup Milk
- Mix cake as directed on box. Pour into greased and floured 9x13 pan. In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Spoon over top of unbaked cake. Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 1 hour. Cool.
- Whip cream. Mix pudding with milk. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cake. Refrigerate.