Garlicky Cumin Oven Fries (#2032)
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds Russet Potatoes well washed, unpeeled
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees f.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges. If you prefer smaller wedges, cut crosswise.
- On a large baking sheet lined with foil, toss together potato wedges with olive oil, cumin seeds, garlic powder, onion powder salt and black pepper to taste until well coated.
- Cover the sheets with another large piece of foil.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil, and continue baking fries for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fries are golden-brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Place on a serving platter, and serve hot with ketchup or any dipping sauce.