Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (#2031)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Chocolate (Semi-Sweet) pieces
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine corn syrup and brown sugar.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Stir in peanut butter. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, chocolate pieces and vanilla.
- Press into an ungreased 9x9x2 inch pan.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.