Garlic and Parsley Roasted Potatoes (#2029)
Snacks Side Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 3 pounds Red Skinned Potatoes or white, small size
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt or to taste
- 2/4 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground, or to taste
- 8 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons Parsley Leaves freshly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Half or quarter the potatoes and add in a big bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic, toss until the potatoes are well and evenly coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and spread out evenly into 1 layer.
- Roast for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
- Turn twice during baking.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to the same bowl.
- Toss with parsley, season with more salt and pepper if desired.