Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites (#2025)
Appetizers Snacks American Chicken
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Bacon sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless Skinless) about 4 breasts
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Cut the chicken breasts into one inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Mix together brown sugar and chili powder.
- Dredge the wrapped chicken in the sugar chili powder mixture.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Very yummy and decedent using simple ingredients.