Garlicky Roasted Potato and Bell Pepper Salad (#2024)
Side Gluten Free Low Fat Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 2 pounds Potatoes golden, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 large Sweet Red Bell Peppers cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 Italian Plum (Roma) Tomatoes chopped, or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion halved, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Leaves freshly chopped
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Put the potato chunks on a large nonstick baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with your hands to coat well. Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Place the bell pepper pieces and crushed garlic onto the tray.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to mix evenly.
- Roast for another 15 minutes, place the red onions on top, and continue to roast for another 10 minutes or so, or until potatoes become slightly golden and tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes without any stirring.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the roasted potato, bell peppers, onions, and tomato.
- Whisk together the vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil in a small bowl until well blended. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Pour over the salad, and sprinkle the parsley over. Gently toss until evenly coated.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.