Chinese Stir-Fried Noodles with Veggies (#2023)
Stir Fries Main Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 8 oz Soba Noodles
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Hot Chili Pepper Oil sichuan
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger freshly minced
- 2 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions sliced, plus more for serving
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups Bok Choy cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Carrots peeled and chop into matchsticks
- 4 oz Tofu firm, slice into strips, cooked in pan with a bit oil until all sides are browned and crusted
- 1 Tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Hot Chili Pepper Oil sichuan, or to taste
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and cook the soba noodles for about 10 minutes or until reach desired consistency.
- Drain and toss with 1/2 teaspoon each sesame oil and hot chili pepper oil. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the garlic, ginger and scallions, stirring frequently, and cook for about 1 minute until very fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms, stirring often, and cook for about 4 minutes until some of the water has been evaporated.
- Stir in carrots and cooked tofu strips, and cook for about 3 minutes, until veggies become tender but still crispy.
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Add the noodles into the pan, and pour the sauce over.
- Toss until well mixed, and cook for another 2 minutes, until heated through.
- Divide among serving plates, sprinkle with scallions and top.
- Serve warm.