Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins (#2022)
Share This Recipe
- 1 2/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1 Eggs
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- (combine streusel topping ingredients until crumbly) combine first 6 ingredients.
- Combine pumpkin and evaporated milk, until well blended.
- Cream shortening and sugar in large mixer bowl.
- Add egg, beat until mixture is fluffy.
- Add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Combine blueberries and flour.
- Gently stir into batter.
- Fill 12 large paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle streusel over top of muffins.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 f) 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.