Cheese Please Casserole (#2019)
Casseroles Salmon Seafood
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 10 oz Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Rice cooked
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 2 cans Salmon pacific, 8 ounces each
- 1/2 cup Cornflake Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- In a saucepan gently heat 3/4 cup cheese with soup and milk, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
- Combine rice and green pepper.
- In a greased 2 quart casserole, alternate layers of rice and flaked salmon, beginning with rice.
- Pour sauce over all.
- Ring casserole with crumbs mixed with melted butter.
- Place remaining cheese inside crumb ring.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for 30 to 35 minutes.