Honey Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs (#2017)
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 cups Orange Juice plus an additional 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 3 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp White Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 pounds Chicken Thighs (Boneless & Skinless) boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Onion or shallot
- Preheat oven to 375° f (190° c).
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey, mustard, vinegar, hot pepper flakes and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Dry the chicken thighs and season all sides with salt and black pepper. Coat the chicken thighs in flour and discard excess.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, just about to the smoking and shimmering state. (well pre-heated).
- Add the chicken thighs, cook turning until well browned. About 7 minutes per side. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Add the orange juice mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Dip chicken into glace heavily coating and transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the thickest part of the chicken thigh reaches 175 degrees f and it is cooked through.
- Heat the remaining glaze until very thick, thin with 1 tablespoon of orange juice and spoon over each chicken thigh to serve.