Susie's Low Fat Cheesy Veggie Bake (Crockpot) (#2007)
Side Low Fat Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Carrots frozen
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets frozen, or mix veggies
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florets 1 cup cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Onions finely chopped
- 10 3/4 oz Cream Of Mushroom Soup healthy request and low-sodium, low-fat version
- 1 1/2 cups Velveeta Cheese light
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper to taste
- Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add thawed vegetables and onion to crockpot, then add mushroom soup and cheese and spices and mix well
- Cover; cook on low heat setting of your slow cooker for 4 to 6 hours.
- Mix well before serving. Serve over rice
- Oven directions:
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Combine all in a large baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes and give it a stir.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes.