Chicken a la goose (#2005)
Share This Recipe
- 1300 grams Chicken chopped
- 1 large Onion Rings
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 300 ml Beer, Dark
- 1 pinch Cumin Seeds
- Put the onion rings in a baking pan.
- Put chicken pieces in the pan, sprinkled with salt and caraway.
- Pour the brown beer and place under the preheated oven (180 ° c), roasting 50 minutes.
- Once a while, pour off gravy from the meat.
- Turn over meat once or twice, and let evenly roast.
- Serve with braised red cabbage and dumplings.