Original Durkee Green Bean Casserole (#1999)
Share This Recipe
- 16 oz Green Beans cut, drained
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 2.8 oz French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- In medium bowl, combine beans, milk, soup, pepper and 1/2 can onions.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° f (180° c) f for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining onions; bake uncovered 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.