Applesauce Peanut Butter Squares (#1993)
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 large Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg ground
- 1 cup Applesauce
- Cream the butter.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar, blending well.
- Add the peanut butter and egg and blend well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, mixing well.
- Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the applesauce.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree f. Oven for about 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool, in the pan, for 10 minutes and cut into squares.