Sichuan Messy Corn Stir-Fry (#1991)
Chinese Side Low Fat Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 inch Ginger peeled and minced, 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions sliced
- 2 Corn on the cob, cut into 1/2-inch rounds, or 2 cups kernels
- 1 Tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce or to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp Hot Chili Pepper Oil sichuan style
- 1/2 tsp Sichuan Peppercorns or to taste, ground
- 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar or to taste
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro for serving
- In a large nonstick pan or a wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and scallions, stirring constantly until very fragrant about 1 minute.
- Add the chopped corns or kernels if you prefer, stirring often, and cook until the corn start to become brown on spots.
- Add the seasoning ingredients to taste, and cook for about 3 minutes until well coated and heated through.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve warm.