DIY Frozen Mochaccino (#1987)
Beverages Coffee Low Fat
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Espresso, Brewed or double-strength
- 2 cups Milk skim, 1% or 2%
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder unsweetened and natural, plus extra for dusting
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup pure or honey, or more or less as needed
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Ice Cubes as needed, optional
- Pour the coffee in an ice cube tray or popsicle tray, and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Add the frozen coffee cubes, milk, cocoa, maple syrup to taste and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, placing some plain ice cubes if you want it thicker or a little water or milk if you want it thinner.
- Divide among 4 glasses, dust a little cocoa powder on top, and serve right away.
- Note: You can always keep the coffee frozen until you want a cup of frozen mochaccino, take a cup of amount of coffee cubes out, then blend with other ingredients together.