Santoreggia Rosso Sauce (Savory Red Sauce) (#1982)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Onions chopped
- 8 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1/2 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp Steak Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 6 oz Tomato Paste canned
- 16 oz Tomato Sauce canned
- 14.5 oz Canned Tomatoes diced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- In a large pot, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Roughly mix steak seasoning and burger together and form small balls of meat. Add to cooked onions. Cook until golden, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, moving mixture around.
- Add all of the tomato products.
- Stir in oregano, garlic powder and parmesan cheese. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 30 minutes – 2 hours. It only gets better.
- Serve over pasta, cooked spaghetti squash or anywhere you love a delicious marinara!