Double Peanuts and Honey Christmas Popcorn Balls with Sesame Coating (#1979)
Snacks Christmas Holidays
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter creamy
- 1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, Salted finely chopped
- 6 cups Popcorn, Popped
- 3/4 cup Sesame Seeds toasted, as needed
- Add honey, butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter, marshmallows and milk in a large sauce pan or pot.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanuts and popcorn until well combined and coated.
- Shape mixture into about 1 1/2 to 2-inch balls with buttered hands.
- Roll balls into sesame seeds until well coated.
- Place balls on waxed paper until set, half an hour to 1 hour.
- Store them in an air-tight container for a few days.