A Texas Breakfast Casserole (#1978)
Casseroles Texas Pork Sausage
Share This Recipe
- 1 Crescent Roll Dough package
- 1 pound Sausage cooked, drained
- 1/2 pound Mushrooms fresh, sliced
- 3/4 pounds Monterey Jack Cheese grated
- 6 large Eggs beaten
- 10 oz Soup, Cream Of Onion or cream of mushroom
- Line a 13x9 inch glass baking dish with rolls, sealing the perforations.
- Cover with sausage (you can also use cooked crumbled bacon or diced ham), mushrooms and half the cheese.
- Mix eggs with soup and pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Chill overnight.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for about 1 hour until cooked and bubbly.