Greek Salad Sandwich (#1973)
Share This Recipe
- 3 Tomatoes chopped, or 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 English Cucumber chopped
- 1 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1 Sweet Red Bell Peppers thinly sliced (red, yellow or orange)
- 1 cup Greek Olives or black olives
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled or cubed
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cups Vegetable Oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Black Pepper ground
- 5 Sandwich Rolls or 10 slices sandwich bread, toasted
- Add the dressing ingredients into a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, peppers, olives and feta cheese into the bowl, toss until well coated and distributed.
- Serve with pita bread if desired.