Spicy-Soy Spinach Salad (#1969)
Side Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 bunch Spinach fresh, ends trimmed and well cleaned
- 1/2 Tbsp Soy Bean Paste miso past, or to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp Thai Chili Paste Korean, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil or to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds toasted
- Bring a pot of water to a boil,
- Add the spinach and blanch for 1 minute.
- Rinse the blanched spinach under the cold running water.
- Squeeze the excess water by sharing the spinach into a ball.
- Place the well squeezed spinach into a mixing bowl, and cut the spinach into shorter pieces if you like.
- Add all the seasoning ingredients into the bowl as well.
- Mix everything together with a spatula or your fingers until the spinach is evenly coated and well mixed with all the spices.
- Season to taste with more soy bean paste, korean chili paste, sesame oil and sesame seeds if needed.
- Serve or put in the refrigerator until your meal is ready.