Portabella Mushroom Gravy (#1968)
Share This Recipe
- 1 Onions medium size, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups Portabello Mushrooms chopped cleaned
- 2 1/3 cups Stock vegetable, low-salt
- 3 tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/8 tsp Sage crumbled dried
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Heat canola oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, cook, stirring often, until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until they begin to release their juices, about 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, soy sauce, thyme and sage; simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Stir into the sauce and simmer, stirring often, until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes more.
- Season with black pepper.
- Serve hot.