Homemade Chana- Dhal Vada (#1967)
Appetizers Snacks Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 100 grams Chana Dall or masoor dhal
- 1 large Onions finely chopped
- 4 Hot Chili Peppers dry, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Chat Masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 2 tsp Curry Leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 500 ml Vegetable Oil fresh, for frying
- Sock dhal in water for 6 hours. Not to much water.
- Grind in to a thick and fine adding very little water.
- Transfer to a bowl and adding ingredients.
- Mix well chana dhal, onion, dry chilies, masala powder, salt, curry leaves, baking powder, plain flour]let, let rest for 10 minutes.
- Form into small ball in your palm and flat.
- Deep fry them in hot oil (medium heat), until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with chutney or sauce.
- Www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com